5 Steps to Body Glow
Beauty expert and “cosmetics cop,” Paula Begoun advises: What applies to the face also applies to the body. Without proper care, the skin on our body is a telltale sign of age…brown spots, crepey skin, loss of elasticity, deep neck lines…you get the idea and it’s not pretty.
I wish I had known this at age 20, but alas I grew up in a home with “natural” women where soap and water was a complete routine (scary, right! just kidding mom). I was the odd-ball who needed a 10-step skincare system and a full face of makeup to go outside. I’ve always been faithful applying body lotion for moisture, but kept the treatment products to my face. Now, at age 42, I’m playing catch-up to treat signs of aging below the chin.
Based on tons of research, trial and error, here is my list of the “Best Body Care Steps and Products” to get that glow. Click through to view full posts with details.
1. Exfoliate Dermadoctor KP Duty
2. Moisturize with an Anti-Aging Body Treatment Product Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy
3. Remove Unwanted Hair Laser hair removal, Nair
4. Boost the Glow with Self Tanner Bare Escentuals Faux Tan, ULTA Self Tanning Applicator Mitt
5. Protect with Sunscreen Any broad spectrum SPF 30 or higher