New Detox Diet Recipes, Cookbook and Special OfferJanuary 5, 2012 at 6:49 pm | Posted in Fitness | 1 Comment
Tags: detox diet, diet cookbook, Lyn-Genet Recitas, The Plan
Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and 2012 brings you much love, laughter and fabulous beauty products!
At Christmas, I took a mini vacation and enjoyed the sun and surf in San Diego. Surfing is one of the best workouts I’ve ever done. I surfed for the first time the year I turned age 40 and hope to get much better at it in 2012. Fitness, along with diet, is such a crucial part of aging beautifully. What better time for a cleansing diet than the New Year!?
Thousands of you read the two detox diet blogs I posted last summer. Thank You! They are my most popular posts to-date. Also, many of you submitted such valuable comments and advice, including creator Lyn-Genet Recitas. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share!!!
The Detox Diet is part of a broader eating program called “The Plan” by Lyn-Genet. She recently alerted My Ray of Beauty readers to new recipes, a cookbook and a special offer. I want to make sure you know all about it, so here’s more:
- The Plan website has a Recipe for Flax Granolathat is “SO easy to make and is very filling (and inexpensive),” says Lyn-Genet. “It is great for digestive health, rich in omega 3 and protein.”
- Try a dish from the Fall Menu on Lyn-Genet’s blog. Keep an eye out as Winter menus will be up soon. Popular recipes are the lamb shepherds pie, vegan broth and Kafayat’s Indonesian soup.
- To request a 2012 Cookbook with tons of delicious recipes that are all Plan-friendly, email Maggie (Lyn-Genet’s assistant) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to try “The Plan” as part of your New Year’s resolution, you can join the associate program at a special rate of $250 through January 15 (originally $300). For more, email email@example.com
- View my experience and those of other readers on the Detox Diet #1, including feedback from Lyn-Genet
- View my experience the second time around on the Detox Diet #2
I hope this is helpful! Thanks again for reading, writing and cheers to 2012 🙂