A New Must-Have Skincare Line Just in Time for My HS ReunionAugust 20, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Posted in Anti-Aging, Beauty Must-Haves, Skincare | 1 Comment
Tags: anti-aging skincare, Image Skincare, Polyclinic Dermatology, Salon Divas
Tonight is my 25th high school reunion. I can’t believe I’m this old! Reunions are one of those occasions where you want dewy, smooth “you haven’t aged a bit” skin. For the past 5-6 years, I’ve been a devoted fan of Dr. Patricia Wexler products. I still like the line, but it’s being edged out of my 10 Beauty Must-Haves by Image Skincare. My hairstylist recommended Image (I hadn’t heard of it before) and I’ve been using it the past few months. Almost immediately I saw a difference in my skin, a smoothness and brightness I hadn’t seen for awhile. And since I still deal with breakouts, the Medicated Acne Lotion is keeping them to a minimum (not entirely gone but better). I don’t know the science, but these products seem to contain more potent anti-aging ingredients, which is what I need now well into my 40’s.
My Image Skincare Regimen:
- Ageless Total Facial Cleanser (morning & night)
- Ageless Total Skin Lightening Serum (morning & night)
- Ageless Medicated Acne Lotion (spot treat as needed)
- Ageless Total Resurfacing Mask (1-2x per week); this is my favorite product, it’s a scrub/mask combo.
- Plus I just picked-up samples of the Vital C Anti-Aging Serum (morning; this is the line’s top rated product and has pharmaceutical grade anti-oxidants) and Ageless Total Repair Cream (night)
Check out the Image website for product ingredients and percentages. The only bummer is you cannot purchase from the site and it isn’t easy to find. It’s sold at spas and dermatology offices, such as Salon Divas and Polyclinic Dermatology in Seattle (they provide generous .25oz free samples to try before buying). There are also some online vendors. The price point is moderate at around $30 per item. I find a little goes a long way, so full-sizes should last several months.
We’ll I’m off to the reunion festivities!