New Years Resolutions and DreamsJanuary 1, 2011 at 7:00 am | Posted in Fitness, Makeup, Skincare | 2 Comments
Tags: beauty resolutions, new years resolutions 2011
Happy New Years! I love this time of reflection and new beginnings. What are you hoping 2011 will bring to your life? Here are a few things I’m hoping to improve in 2011, beauty and otherwise…
1. Dress with Femininity. You’ll find me wearing workout clothes and shoes far too often in my off-hours (much to my friends dismay). It’s easy and comfy. When I take extra time to step up the femininity factor it pays off with more confidence and compliments.
2. Workout Harder. Despite the fact that I live in workout clothes (see #1), it took just one round of XBox Kinect Adventures to realize I need to boost my usual walking and weight lifting routine. A competitive rec league sounds fun and motivating. And of course more low-fat foods, water, fruits and vegetables to help reveal the hard work.
3. Discover Beauty Solutions. 2011 might be the best year yet 🙂 if I can score holy grail foundation, primer that keeps makeup on without breakouts, smooth chapped-free lips, cure for dry cuticles and peeling nails, and eye cream that hydrates and depuffs
4. Snap Better Blog Pictures. Thanks, Jesse for the how-to photography book for Christmas! I am a total novice photographer and look forward to learning a new hobby.
5. Celebrate Now, Take Risks and Be Graceful. Beauty is truly inside and out and while I have alot to learn, I strive to live these intentions. Think Sandra Bullock, the epitome of grace under pressure. No wonder why she is People magazine’s 2010 Woman of the Year.
For the record, there are some guilty pleasures I have no intention of changing: Diet Coke, hamburgers, Real Housewives TV (Beverly Hills is the best franchise yet!), home shopping, and perusing makeup counters for countless hours.
Wishing you peace, love and beauty in 2011!