Holiday 2010 CyberMonday Beauty DealsNovember 28, 2010 at 6:20 pm | Posted in Makeup, QVC | 3 Comments
Tags: Bare Escentuals, Beauty Ticket, CyberMonday, DERMAdoctor, DERMAdoctor KP Duty, Faux Tan, Mally Beauty, Mally Roncal, Perricone, QVC, Sephora, ULTA
Can’t Miss Deal: Mally Beauty 10pc Deluxe Eyeliner Library
It’s no secret I adore celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal and her product line flatters better than any other. So, I am super excited about this set of 10 Mally Beauty full-size Starlight waterproof eyeliners for $45.48 (2 payments available) plus FREE shipping. That’s just $4.54 each for one of my favorite long-lasting liners that retails at $15. These double as eyeshadows for an even better value! Keep some colors for yourself and give the rest to girlfriends in gift exchanges.
Colors: Midnight (black), Lucky Penny (bronze), Caribbean Sea (teal), Royal Plum (purple), Espresso, Sailor (navy; like it or not, blue is back in eye makeup), Pink Champagne, Starshine (silver), Golden, and Black Cherry (a new color I can’t wait to try)
Features: Long-wearing (more than a typical pencil, not as long as a gel/liquid); Creamy, so you get a few seconds of smudge time before it sets; Safe on the inner rim for a super smoky or brightening look (depending on color)
How to use the light shades? Light hued eyeliner is debuting in more makeup lines, yet can be perplexing. A few tips are to add a thin line above the dark shade to enhance the eye, line the inner rim to brighten the eyes (great for holiday parties), layer with a dark color for dimension, pop the inner corner, or smudge across the entire lid as an eyeshadow
Mally has an amazing Today’s Special kit on December 31, so don’t go too crazy makeup shopping just yet 🙂
- Bath & Body Works: 25% off entire order. Code: CYBER25. This is a good opportunity to try the Dr. Patricia Wexler skincare line, one of my Top 10 Must-Haves. I also really like the moisturizing hand soap.
- ULTA Brand Suncare and Makeup (also in store): Buy 2 Get 2 Free. Code: none, place 4 items in cart and price will automatically reduce. The ULTA Self-Tanning Applicator Mitt is the key to a perfect self-tanning application; Free Shipping at $25 or more
- ULTA: Get $5 in ULTA Bonus Cash for every $20 spent to redeem next week. Pick a Free Sample Bag with 12 products valued at $40 with a $35 purchase.
- Bare Escentuals: Spend $50 and get a $20 coupon for a future purchase of $40 or more. Code: MERRY. Stock up on Faux Tan self tanner or try a foundation (women swear by this mineral product, though it doesn’t agree with my breakout prone skin); Free Shipping with Code: SHIPFREE.
- BeautyTicket.com 30% off everything. Code: CYBERMONDAY. Ranked the best flash site for beauty deals
- Dermadoctor: 20% off. Code: CYBER20. The KP Duty body scrub is THE BEST and the sale price makes it a bit more affordable.
- Philosophy: Free gift with $85 purchase ($100 value). Code: sparkleandjoy. Free shipping on all orders. Pure Grace is my all time favorite fragrance.
- ULTA: Free Shiping on orders $25 or more. Code: 512213
- QVC: Free Shipping on 5,000 items
- Sephora: Free Shipping on orders $25 or more. Code: SHIPNOW (normally it’s free after $50)
- Bare Escentuals: Free Shipping on all orders. Code: SHIPFREE
- Perricone: Free Shipping on all orders. The Active Tinted Moisturizer provides anti-aging benefits and great coverage. It’s no longer carried in stores, just online (hope this doesn’t mean it’s being discontinued). Code: none needed
- Philosophy: Free Shipping on all orders
These sales are what I’m most excited about, visit the Temptalia blog for more CyberMonday beauty deals.