Whatever Happened? It’s Good & BadNovember 19, 2010 at 7:00 am | Posted in Anti-Aging, Body Care, Fitness, Makeup | 2 Comments
Tags: EasyTone, NYC Color, Reebok, Sephora, Sephora Super Clamp, Vaseline Intensive Rescue
I thought I’d take a moment and follow-up on a few items featured in previous posts that have worked out well…and not so much.
1. A picture tells the story and this N.Y.C. Color lipstick and face powder didn’t have a happy ending. Both broke after a few weeks of normal use.
2. I like to wear my hair up and was excited to try the Sephora Super Clamp, the “strongest clamp on the market.” Don’t think so. In a matter of days every “tooth” broke off.
3. On the other hand, I tote N.Y.C. Color eyeshadows in my bag and they’ve held up well. The seasonal berry palette is perfect for holiday festivities.
4. I wore out my Reebok EasyTone shoes after 6 months of daily wear. I like them as much today as when I first tried them on, so purchased my second pair (on sale at Macy’s plus a 20% off coupon!).
5. Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy earned a permanent place in my body care routine. It leaves my skin softer and smoother than any other product I’ve tried. And the clean scent is icing on the cake!