Sneak Preview: Mally Beauty QVC SpecialJuly 28, 2010 at 8:54 pm | Posted in Makeup, QVC | Leave a comment
Tags: Mally Beauty, Mally Roncal, QVC, QVC TSV
I am a HUGE fan of Mally Beauty and Mally Roncal, the celebrity makeup artist behind the brand. A couple of times per year she has a special kit on QVC at a one day, can’t-miss price. I am so excited for the next Mally Beauty “Today’s Special Value,” which kicks-off Friday, July 30 at Midnight (or 9PM for us West Coast gals).
The “Rise & Shine” kit features 9 full-size pieces — including new exclusive products, colors, an eye concealer with SPF, and my all-time favorite mascara. The value? Over $134 worth of products for $55.86. That’s just $6.20 per item! You can also break down the cost into two payments of $27.93 (plus tax and shipping). And there is an option for “auto-delivery,” in which you receive future shipments of the kit with new seasonal colors at the TSV price (you can cancel if you change your mind).
- Cancellation Conditioning Concealer w/SPF 25 in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan or Rich (I am most excited about this multi-tasking product that offers coverage and protection from the aging sun rays)
- Brightening Blush in Pink — with Fair or Light concealer — or Magenta — with Medium, Tan or Rich concealer
- Luminizer in Heavenly, a soft golden light
- Eyeshadow Duo in Plum and Lavender with a double-ended eyeshadow brush (these colors look very similar to the Mally Plum Chelsea palette, which I love and looks especially great with brown and green eye colors)
- Evercolor Starlight Liner in Gunmetal, a silvery gray (this liner is indeed long-lasting, even on my oily lids)
- Highshine Lip Pen in Starburst, a pearly pink (this formula smooths the lips and gives nice coverage for a gloss)
- Volumizing Mascara in Black (one of my Top 10 Must-Haves)
- Brow Boost in Taupe (I haven’t tried this product, which offers hold and tint, but it seems like it would work well with medium colored brows)
Plus, a cute pink pouch to hold the haul.
You can order now or if you want to watch a live demonstration of the kit by Mally on various skin tones, tune in to QVC on Friday night or throughout the day on Saturday. A video demo will also likely post online by Saturday morning.
Photo from QVC.com